- Create informative and interesting written content for blog articles, newsletters, and marketing materials.
- Create high-quality original written and visual content for a social media campaign.
- Build social media presence
- Work with different departments to generate new ideas and strategies for communications.
- Respond to communication-related issues in a timely manner.
- Run social media and advertising campaigns.
- Monitoring company brand and building brand awareness on social media.
- Responding to comments on social media.
- Engaging influencers.
- 2-3 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree in communications, journalism, public relations or relevant field.
- Strong knowledge of communication practices and techniques.
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be able to multitask and work well under pressure.
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities.
- Social media marketing experience.
- Understanding of graphic design principles.
- Experience as a brand manager on social media.
Job ID: 315406HP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: