The BOSS Group is looking for a talented Communications Project Coordinator for a temporary hire (6-month contract) opportunity in Allentown, PA. For this position, you will Communications Project Coordinator is responsible for the tactical coordination of MarComm projects to ensure delivery of high quality materials on time to grow the business. The Communications Project Coordinator should foster a good working relationship with clients and internal team, either through direct contact or in support of client needs.
Communications Project Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the management of the practical aspects of assigned project delivery and will be assigned to specific project leaders
- Aid the project leader in the management the MarComm.
- Coordinate the tactical execution of communication projects, taking an active role in all stages from planning to completion.
- Develop project timelines based on standardized templates, project/deadline criteria and project leader input.
- Maintain timelines, proactively communicating upcoming dates and trouble shooting issues that may disrupt timelines to ensure all final commit dates are met.
- Coordinate and monitor the activities of the project team driving the internal trafficking of projects through Creative, Design and Production.
- Maintain comprehensive project documentation, work-in-progress records and archives of past project information as appropriate to monitor and track progress including Agreement Docs, Timelines, Project Sign Off Forms and PIVOT.
- Prepare and circulate project service-related documents such as timelines, meeting agendas, meeting reports, and other client communications and correspondence.
- Aid the project leader in the management of changes to the project scope and project schedule, and project costs.
- Proofing of client requested changes prior to release to client.
Communications Project Coordinator Requirements:
- 3-5 years of project coordination/management experience
The BOSS Group offers an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay, and a health benefits program.
The BOSS Group places highly qualified creative, marketing and digital talent with top temporary and direct hire positions nationwide. Get to know us, and the tools we provide for freelancers and full-time job seekers at www.thebossgroup.com. Like us on Facebook to receive updates. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The BOSS Group - Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Keywords: Project Management, Communications, Project, Coordinator, MarComm, Production, Creative, Client