Communications Manager Responsibilities:
- Support internal corporate communications.
- Create and manage communications programs that support business goals.
- Ensure accurate messaging and positioning around various products and services.
- Manage a team of copywriters.
- Recommend and oversee the development, delivery, and quality of all marketing materials and content, including but not limited to: sales presentations, eBooks, feature sheets, case studies, infographics, and video.
- 5-10 years of B2B marketing and communications experience required.
- Experience in the software industry preferred.
- Prior experience managing a team and developing personnel.
- Bachelor’s degree in communications or marketing field.
- Excellent writing abilities with extensive experience in all forms of corporate and business communications, and content development.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: