Communications Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Serves as editor/writer of communications to members working with committees and staff to develop content.
- Manages distribution of content.
- Edits educational programs for specialty day, pre-course, annual meeting and subspecialty day and other documents as assigned.
- Updates and maintains the social media outlets in collaboration with leadership and the management team. Helps identify news of interest for distribution.
- Manages content on the website.
- Ensures content meets branding, online writing standards and style guides.
- Manages the job board.
- Processes reports, payments and generates monthly Personify reports.
- Monitors and analyzes site use statistics/metrics; report on such findings for website and apps.
- Conducts other duties as needed or assigned.
- Undergraduate degree or equivalent work experience.
- At least 2 years of communications experience, association management experience preferred.
- Strong knowledge in communications software and programs (ie. SharePoint, content management systems, social media outlets)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Effective verbal and written communications
- Strong organization and interpersonal skills.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: