Fantastic opportunity for a Communications Change Management Consultant. Our client is seeking a talented Communications Change Management Consultant for a temp to hire position in Bethesda, MD. For this position, you will serve as a key resource for change management and communications, partnering with the Program Implementation team and receiving project direction from the Director of Communications & Change Management. The Sr Manager is accountable for driving sustainable change within all impacted disciplines of the program for both managed and franchised properties globally.
Communications Change Management Consultant Responsibilities:
- Partner with ERS Leaders and Global RM Leaders to develop communications strategies and tactical plans that support ERS initiatives
- Lead team in support of communications for assigned BMSC priorities or initiatives
- Oversees the creation of targeted communications (examples: Sr. management memos, Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs), presentations, collateral, videos, webcasts, graphics, etc.) to move ERS planning forward. Maintains distribution standards and improves processes
- Establish methods to measure the effectiveness of communications efforts, set targets, track results, and improve programs
- Lead data collection efforts and analyze data and feedback to inform strategy development; track performance and recommend solutions to continuously improve communications performance
- Open and collaborate, with the demonstrated ability to maintain positive working relations with internal customers and department managers within BMSC and across the organization (e.g. Global Operations, Revenue Management, iT, Continent Communications Leads, etc.) to ensure alignment and consistency with broader organizational communication efforts
- Seeks feedback
- Lead meetings to drive key communication and change management assets and deliverables toward completion
- Develop core presentations for RM Leaders and key stakeholders (e.g., owners, GMs, revenue, etc.) related to ERS.
- Own, develop and manage calendar of key messages related to ERS and partner with RM Field Support to ensure consistent, relevant and timely delivery of internal communications material
Communications Change Management Consultant Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years practical communications experience, with demonstrated ability and exposure to internal communications and/or media relations, special event planning and community relations, preferably in a large, global organization
- Experience in corporate communications and implementing change management solutions to a variety of stakeholder groups
- Formal (certifications) or informal learning in change management approaches, tools sets, and practices
- Experience with project management approaches, tools and phases of the project lifecycle, and demonstrated ability to implement tactical solutions
- Strong experience and aptitude in various Windows-based programs, including Microsoft Office software package, e-mail distribution (esp. Excel, Word, Outlook). Especially strong with PowerPoint.
- Outstanding English-language written and verbal communication skills.
Job ID: 313258MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: