Jr. Project Manager responsibilities:
- Manage and coordinate the union store websites under a single platform to leverage the capabilities of Magento 2 to provide an improved user experience that seamlessly integrates ecommerce features with powerful brand messages.
- Manage multiple agency relationships in relation to commerce development and operations.
- Monitor performance of all digital commerce platforms to include site performance, order efficiency and technical operations.
- Manage third party services to include proper connectivity to our Magento 2 platform and troubleshooting issues.
- Collaborate with internal departments to include marketing, operations, IT, account and customer service.
- Provide regular updates on all digital commerce activity to include daily category sales reports, weekly sales reports across all channels and reporting on new trends.
- 2-3 years of relevant experience and a Bachelors degree
- Familiarity with Salesforce
JOB ID: 316249HH
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: