CNC Design Tech Responsibilities:
- Operation of delicate and heavy equipment
- Follow written test procedures
- Setup proper test conditions
- Document test results
- Generate summary reports of tests performed.
- Assist with prototyping and assembly of packages as required.
- Shipping and receiving of packages.
- Maintain inventory of related supplies
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area.
CNC Design Tech Requirements / Skills:
- Associate's Degree in related technical field (Drafting, Machining, Math, Physical Sciences, Etc.).
- General knowledge of equipment and machinery
- Specific experience or certification with equipment is a plus but not required.
- Office and Warehouse Environments
- Handling heavy packages and equipment
- Used of Material Handling Equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks
- Working at moderate heights
- Requirement for use of personal protective equipment in many situations.
Job ID: 317282MA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: