The design technician position is in place to support our client's needs in the realm of package performance testing. The technician will perform tests on existing packages to establish baselines and also newly developed packages to validate their performance. These tests need to be well documented to facilitate meaningful communication with both internal and external stakeholders. This is a temp to hire opportunity in Chandler, AZ.
CNC Design Tech Responsibilities:
- Operation of delicate and heavy equipment
- Follow written test procedures
- Setup proper test conditions
- Document test results
- Generate summary reports of tests performed.
- Assist with prototyping and assembly of packages as required.
- Shipping and receiving of packages.
- Maintain inventory of related supplies
- Maintain cleanliness and safety of work area.
CNC Design Tech Requirements / Skills:
- Associates in related technical field(Drafting, Machining, Math, Physical Sciences, Etc.).
- General knowledge of equipment and machinery
- Specific experience or certification with equipment is a plus but not required.
- Working Conditions
- Office and Warehouse Environments
- Handling heavy packages and equipment
- Used of Material Handling Equipment including forklifts and pallet jacks
- Working at moderate heights
- Requirement for use of personal protective equipment in many situations.
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 312764KK