Client Services Director Responsibilities:
- Able to identify a client’s business needs and work with both the client and various teams to understand, define and build effective and innovative solutions that generate measurable results.
- They can take on the point of view of both our clients and our internal teams, and they know exactly how to express those perspectives, concerns and requirements to the other side.
- They must be prepared to be as much of a leader as they are a communicator and mentor.
- Ability to manage and set client expectations
- They will combine client needs and our own awesome abilities to figure out the best way to produce winning work.
Client Services Director Requirements / Skills:
- 7-10 years of related industry experience
- Experience in a client services organization, preferably on projects with top-tier consulting firms or interactive agencies (including web, mobile, video, brand and strategic consulting projects).
- Ability to manage long-term, multimillion dollar engagements with multiple project tracks and teams.
- Comfort interacting with clients of all levels and industry backgrounds, from the CEO to administrative support staff.
- The ability to intuitively know how to best facilitate the relationship between us and our clients in any given situation.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: