Channel Marketing Associate Responsibilities:
- Assist in the development of sales channel specific marketing strategy, communications, sales enablement, campaigns, and support major trade shows and events.
- Serve as primary liaison between Channel Sales and internal Marketing teams.
- Develop and communicate programs and promotions within the channels.
- Provide appropriate specifications for program marketing and selling tools (presentations, sell sheets, email campaigns, literature, etc.).
- Track effectiveness of channel marketing programs and promotions and recommend plan changes as appropriate.
- Develop and foster meaningful business relationships with agencies and vendors.
- Possess or obtain intimate knowledge of products, services, distribution, customers and competitors.
- Strong analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Ability to drive successful execution of marketing programs and promotions.
- Strong written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Effective communicator and collaborator working in a cross-functional environment .
- Ability to work independently, as well as within a team.
- Critical problem-solving skills.
- Flexible and adaptive to changing priorities.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Access preferred.
- Experience with SAP CRM desired.
Job ID: 314573AT
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: