Great opportunity with well-known retail company in Philadelphia. Would be designing for a highly visible catalog.
Catalog Designer Responsibilities:
- Layout design for 200+ page catalog using InDesign
- Pulling in content from Word and/or Excel to InDesign template
- Resizing, formatting, color correcting photos in PhotoShop
- Pulling in and formatting charts and graphs in InDesign template
Catalog Designer Requirements:
- 3 years of experience designing for a catalog preferred
- Magazine/publication design/layout experience would be transferrable as well
Job ID: 316959JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: