The Marketing Campaign Specialist executes and accurately delivers email marketing programs that drive demand in alignment with corporate goals. The objective of the role is to support the end-to-end lifecycle of email marketing campaign creation from design and set-up, to final ROI analysis. This is a direct hire position in Schaumburg, IL.
Campaign Specialist Responsibilities:
- End-to-end process for email campaigns, including: drafting copy and working within our automation platform to source and segment lists, obtain approvals, schedule, develop landing pages and perform post-campaign analysis
- Able to craft intelligent copy (based on existing content assets) for emails and landing pages that engage audiences and are consistent with brand and marketing objectives
- Ensure all campaigns flow through quality assurance processes to guarantee accurate and on-time campaign delivery.
- Measure campaign success, monitor and evaluate campaign progress, provide status updates to stakeholders, and take corrective action as necessary
- Conduct continuous testing and analysis of target criteria, content, landing pages, forms, etc., to increase open, click, lead, conversion rates, and identify best practices. Provide recommendations for ongoing campaign improvement.
Campaign Specialist Requirements / Skills:
- 3-5 years marketing experience, with 2 of specific experience with marketing automation. Marketo experience is highly preferred (They will accept 2 years of exp.)
- Proven track record of successfully executing, tracking, and reporting of automated email marketing programs
- Capable to identify, analyze, manage and resolve issues logically and systematically
- Become the technical SME for Marketo at Vistex – know the system inside and out
- Certified in Marketo, SalesForce, Google AdWords, and Google
- Analytics is preferred
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: