Our client, a leader in the packaging space, is looking for someone to join their team on a temporary basis through the end of the year. If you have experience in Artios CAD & Packaging, we want to speak to you! You will be helping the current team modify designs based on Amazon SIOS testing. If this sounds like a good fit, we want to hear from you! This is a TEMPORARY role- only apply if local to Chandler, AZ. Portfolio is required when applying.
Senior CAD Packaging Designer Responsibilities:
- Work alongside team of packaging designers and testers to modify designs to be Amazon SIOS compliant.
- Create and modify designs for packaging.
- Work in a fast paced, ever changing environment.
Requirements / Skills:
- Associates or bachelor's degree in packaging or related field.
- 3+ years in packaging design using required.
- ArtiosCAD Experience required.
- AdobeCreative Suite working knowledge.
- Fundamental understanding of: design principles, retail & e-commerce design, packaging design, retail display and fixture design.
Job ID: 316901MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: