Our client, a leading financial/banking institution, is looking for a Business Intelligence Analyst to join their Member Research and Intelligence Division in Vienna, VA. This BI Analyst will act as an internal consultant, providing actionable business intelligence (BI) and Cross-Channel insights to executive leadership for use in strategic decision making. This individual will effectively use data to identify patterns allowing for business optimization while approaching business problems with an analytical and strategic mindset to deliver business-enhancing solutions based on application of best in-class frameworks and member behavioral data.
Business Intelligence Analyst Responsibilities
- Provide advice and guidance to executive management on the most efficient and effective use of resources to obtain measurable process improvements.
- This BI Analyst will develop frameworks to analyze and synthesize data (with a focus on Cross-Channel), identify and assess business strategies and opportunities, and develop and make recommendations and alternatives based on the full spectrum of internal/external considerations
Business Intelligence Analyst Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree (Advanced Degree preferred) in a business or quantitative field, or the equivalent combination of training, education and experience
- Experience demonstrating innovation, creativity, and initiative solving business problems Demonstrable skill presenting findings, conclusions, alternatives and information clearly and concisely
- Strong data manipulation skills, incl. acquiring, merging, interpreting and synthesizing large datasets
- Knowledge of statistical methods, mathematical techniques, forecasting, cost-benefit analysis and related analytical tools to determine business performance and trends.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: