- Provides advanced professional input to complex Business Communications assignments/projects. Utilizing independent judgment and discretion, plans, edits and supervises publication of communications and bulletins.
- May create, design and write publication materials, employee/media communications, newsletters, bulletins, and informational materials, for internal or external audiences.
- May conduct analysis of internal customer satisfaction.
- Develops and implements internal communications via intranet, printed copies, banners etc.
- Designs and layout customized internal communications, online and print.
- Creates presentations, communications plans, corporate communications materials, and provide event assistance.
- Supports and provides direction to more junior professionals.
- Works autonomously, only requiring “expert” level technical support from others.
- Exercises judgment in the evaluation, selection, and adaptation of both standard and complex techniques and procedures.
- Utilizes in-depth professional knowledge and acumen to develop models and procedures, and monitor trends, within Business Communications.
Job ID: 317133TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: