Business Analyst Responsibilities:
- Use activity diagrams, scenarios, business analysis, flowcharts, document analysis, business process descriptions, interviews, and workflow analysis to interpret and document the needs.
- Gather information from multiple sources and critically evaluate it, reconcile conflicts, disseminating high-level information into details and distinguish user requests from their true needs.
- Collaborate proactively with the technology team, program staff, and senior leadership.
- Use standard templates and natural language to develop requirement specifications.
- Deliver work products throughout the project life cycle.
- Ensure the system design as per the needs of the users.
- Work independently.
- Deploy effective project management techniques.
- Work with various databases and spreadsheets.
- Understand funds distribution and payment processing.
- Communicate effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Effectively apply technology to tasks.
- Show attention to detail.
- Analyze and effectively problem solve.
- Performs complex administrative duties and statistical, financial, or operational data analysis and reporting in support of management decision making.
- Identifies trends, discrepancies, and variances to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of operations.
Business Analyst Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant work experience.
- 5+ years’ experience with Excel and Microsoft Word, while operating at at advanced level in both.
- 2+ years’ experience in financial analysis of solutions using costing models.
- 2+ years’ experience in a payment solutions or mobile.
- Experience interacting with customers to analyze, validate, specify, verify, and document technical requirement.
- High level of written and verbal communications and collaboration skills, especially with co-workers or subject matter experts not in the same location as you.
- Able to analyze data for project execution and design and find patterns and potential improvements.
Job ID: 316827MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: