Business Analyst Responsibility:
- Will join our client’s Digital Communications team and to contribute to an ongoing website migration project.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills are critical for this role, along with experience gathering and documenting requirements
- A background working on website migration, digital content, or software development projects is highly preferred
Business Analyst Requirements:
- 3 years experience as a Business Analyst
- Strong background with Microsoft Word and Excel
- Experience gathering and writing requirements
- Background working on digital content, website migration, or software development projects is highly preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment\
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: