Brand Strategist Responsibilities:
- Develop and write creative briefs or short decks, with supervision, that inspire clients and creative teams alike to come up with idea development and implementation.
- Establishing frameworks for core value propositions and communications platforms that carve out a unique and strategic opportunity/territory for our clients.
- With direction, bring raw, fresh thinking and ideas on a subject to the broader team.
- Efficiently gather pertinent and relevant insights and deliver them to the broader team in a coherent and impactful manner.
- Identify strong and differentiating strategic directions/ideas and successfully craft frameworks around them, with direction.
- Present ideas and research findings to internal teams and external clients.
- 2-4 years of account or planning experience in integrated campaign strategy, agency experience a plus.
- Dynamic and passionate in teams and with clients and a proven ability to work successfully with creative.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-written documents and presentations.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: