Our ideal candidate will have deep benefits communication experience, people and project management skills, flawless writing ability and the ability to provide creative direction to a team of professional communicators. Projects will include things such as: newsletters, mobile content, brand development, communication campaigns, etc.
Benefits Account Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Communications, Journalism, English or closely related major
- At least 8 years of experience in communications
- Strong knowledge of social media and mobile communication
- Strong knowledge of AP Style
- Excellent writing, proofing and editing skills with a passion for accuracy and detail
- Ability to apply and enforce client established brand and style guidelines
- Demonstrated knowledge of HR and Benefits including: compensation, medical plans, dental and vision, life and disability, etc.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, highly productive and collaborative environment through strong organizational and multi-tasking skills
Job ID: 315153SR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: