B2B Marketing Manager Responsibilities:
- Develop and execute data-driven marketing campaigns that successfully engage key contacts at target accounts and ultimately generate and accelerate sales opportunities.
- Collaborate and coordinate with the Sales team ensuring alignment on campaigns/initiatives, funnel optimization and timely lead follow-up.
- Orchestrate resources across Marketing to maximize integrated efforts and support the united team in achieving shared goals.
- Partner with Content Marketing team and vendor resources for strategic input on ABM strategies.
- Forecast, track and manage budgeted expenses for reporting and billing
- Report weekly/monthly on the status of all activities and results
- 3-5 years of professional experience in B2B Marketing
- Experience creating customized integrated marketing campaigns including direct mail, email, and digital advertising from start to finish.
- Experience working on joint marketing programs with sales teams, marketing teams, customers and channel partners.
- Demonstrable expertise in account-based marketing (ABM) strategies, tactics, and technologies.
- Proficient with MS Office Suite, email marketing and demand generation nurture programs, demonstrated ability with HTML a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong written, verbal and visual communicator.
- Hubspot, Outreach, Zoominfo, and Engagio experience highly desired, but not required.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: