- Write clear, concise and strategic pieces that drive business results, support key marketing initiatives and inspire action.
- Work closely with peers in marketing while maintaining and upholding their brand to ensure a consistent tone and style across all communication.
- Create content for emails, ads, landing pages, lead magnets, video scripts, talking points, and potentially some longer form blogs.
- Edit a mix of full-length articles and short pieces.
- Edit content for subject matter, flow, consistency, tone, audience, brevity and accuracy.
- Minimum of 2 years of related experience.
- Sales/marketing copywriting experience.
- Ability to quickly learn the voice of the brand and write compelling content utilizing it.
- Must have experience writing for B2B.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: