Check out this amazing AV Production Manager in Alexandria, VA. For this temporary hire position, the A/V Production Manager is responsible for audio visual onsite production of select conferences, equipment inventory, maintenance and check-in/checkout of meeting equipment kits. This position also leads studio production events as directed, does basic video editing, field videography and still photography of events as assigned.
AV Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead onsite meeting event audio visual production including sound and video equipment load-in, setup, live operation and tear down/pack out.
- Establish and maintain an audio visual equipment inventory process utilizing technology where possible.
- Submit recommendations to acquire new technologies, and additional/replacement equipment to the Meetings Coordinator.
- Ensure all equipment is functioning properly and perform light trouble shooting and repair as necessary.
- Arrange for factory/warranty repair of equipment as needed, preparing shipments and final testing when repaired items are received.
- Track the Meeting AV Schedule and prepare kits accordingly for shipment.
- Interface with the Meeting moderators prior to shipping kits to ensure all special requests for additional equipment are included.
- Inventory kits returned from events and report any missing or damaged equipment to the Meetings Coordinator.
- Lead in-house studio productions including video and sound equipment setup, directing, recording and preparation of the content for distribution over the web.
- Interface with producers and on-air talent prior to studio events to ensure all involved have a full understanding of the detailed production requirements.
- Perform basic video editing tasks using Adobe Premier and Avid Media Composer.
- Covers events as a videographer and/or still photographer.
- Perform other related duties and assignments as required.
AV Production Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ of experience
- Thorough understanding of setting up, running and maintaining audio visual systems
- Experience in multimedia production
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook
Job ID: 312167LW