Audio Mixer/Producer Responsibilities:
- Collaborate with video team to create videos for their clients ranging from corporate communications, marketing, event, green screen, cinematic videos, and more.
- Set up sound systems and AV for shoots
- Act as an on-site technician for assigned events
- Capture sound during video shoots using audio recording equipment
- Handle all audio in post production: autonomously setting, mixing, equalizing, and trouble-shooting
- At least 3 years of video sound mixing/producing experience
- Having own audio equipment a plus for off-site shoots
- A demo reel that exhibits your audio producing/mixing abilities
Job ID: 315221HP
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: