Audience Analyst Responsibilities:
The Channel Analytics team is a collaborative team that relies on each member to bring all their talents to the table. Team members will be asked to excel in their expertise and provide input to all other areas. Our focus begins with answering why analytics is needed, what question will be answered, and what business decision will be made. Our results must be able to scale across the enterprise. The Channel Analytics Team will use research, analytics and insights to deliver high fidelity results that are monitored for their sustainability as business changes. The key role of this position is to do the quantitative and qualitative research and analysis of existing and incoming audience data with the goal of providing business insights and action items for strategic and operational marketing decisions. In addition, the analyst will assist in the development and update of modeling tools for research, analytics, insights, delivery, and sustainability with a focus on evaluating the data that correlates audience activity to leads and purchases.
Audience Analyst Requirements:
- A degree in an appropriate discipline is highly desired and consideration will be given to equivalent of compliance experience.
- Previous work experience in data science roles is highly desired.
- Experience working with Tableau. Experience with Google Analytics.
- Incumbents have usually gained 2 to 4 years of experience and have exhibited ability to work on increasingly more complex assignments.
- Experience working with a different unit or working with different products, processes or systems is desirable.
- Must have ability to communicate effectively with team members and others in the work group, as well as employees in other units, customers and suppliers.
Job ID: 317306MB
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: