Associate Product Manager Responsibilities:
- Analyze data from multiple sources to determine opportunities in sales.
- Create and manage products from concept to placement in store.
- Work with cross functional teams, manage full product lifecycle from strategy to execution including; financial planning, product development, packaging, merchandising, forecasting, pricing and supply chain to achieve category productivity and profitability goals.
- Develop strategies to drive retail productivity and optimize corporate profitability by effectively managing the P&L.
- Collaborate with product development, consumer insights, pricing, forecasting, supply chain and sales to achieve goals.
Associate Product Manager Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Minimum of two years in a product development or product management role.
- Background in Supply Chain or Merchandising preferred.
- Expert in Excel, must be able to efficiently us Pivot tables, Vlookup, and manage 100's of SKU's at once.
- Ability to manage multiple shifting priorities and large workloads and maintain a high level of productivity in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- An analytical thinker and a proactive problem solver.
Job ID: 316907RW
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: