Associate Operations Manager Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and 3 years of relevant professional working experience.
- Must be highly proficient with Workfront, Workamajig or Davinci CMS.
- Must be proficient and highly skilled with the Wrike project management tool.
- Must have a strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience managing creative projects.
- Compiling timesheet information for internal team and clients.
- Make sure accounts are valid for chargebacks.
- Assisting with creative project management campaigns and initiatives.
- Working within Wrike to make manual processes more efficient (ex: tying estimates to work management).
- Modify and create new spreadsheet in increase overall team efficiency.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: