A creative consulting firm is looking for an Associate Director for a full-time opportunity. The Associate Director must be a copywriter that is a master of words and must be an excellent communicator that is comfortable operating in a client facing role. This opportunity is primarily remote, and requires onsite team meetings on an as needed basis in Atlanta, GA.
Associate Director Responsibilities:
- Leading new client projects.
- Managing all moving parts of projects.
- Completing client research to identify client’s target audience, competitor analysis, and conducting interviews with clients.
- Creating strong creative copy for 50-200 page presentation decks.
- Creating copy that captures the voice and reflects the brands of clients (i.e. creative headlines, marketing email templates, scripts, case stories, tweets, long-form copy etc.)
- Pitching proposals and creative decks to clients.
- Collaborating with a talented and copywriters, creatives and sales team members.
Associate Director Requirements:
- Must have a bachelor’s degree and 7+ years of professional copywriting experience.
- Must be able to create short and long-form creative copy.
- Must have strong grammar and communication skills.
- Strong time and self-management skills are required.
- Must be okay with light travel.
Job ID: 315907KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: