Associate Creative Director must have the ability to work in a fast-paced environment, ideate spontaneously across a broad range of areas and translate ideas and abstract concepts into visual materials that support brand and its product strategies. The position requires a strong graphic design and production background with skills in typography, branding, advertising/marketing and filmmaking. The position would also require the candidate to clearly communicate these ideas to cross functional partners, outside agencies and vendors.
Create compelling creative solutions for all creative brand initiatives based on the brand positioning. Including the creation and execution of, seasonal campaign stories, product feature stories, internal presentations and engagement programs. Translate strategic and conceptual direction into working creative assets, both 2 and 3D to be leveraged across all mediums including; product packaging, ecommerce, POS/ retail environment, merchandising, social media, print and digital advertising, franchise toolkit/guides, and consumer engagement environments.
Associate Creative Director Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design Concepts
- Manage Projects
- Conduct Research
- Ability to react quickly and be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledgeable of design practices such as, brand development, user-centered experience design and digital design
- Understand art direction and post production of photographic and digital/printed materials and be able to communicate with and lead the internal team and corresponding vendors from start to finish.
- Understand art direction and post-production of video and be able to communicate with and lead the internal team and corresponding vendors from start to finish.
- Fluent in Creative Suite, film editing software or animation skills a plus
- Understands concept development and brand strategy
- Knowledge of social media platforms and trends
- Knowledge of marketing practices
- Graphic design experience
- Comfortable leading meetings and presenting to executives
- Advanced skills:
- Experience supervising staff
- Degree in Advertising, Fine Arts or related fields
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: