Awesome opportunity! Take a peek at this Associate Creative Director in Boston, MA. For this direct hire/ full-time position, you will lead the content output of the creative copy team in an effort to elevate the storytelling aspect of our deliverables. Working in a wide variety of mediums, including but not limited to print, collateral, video, digital, etc., you will ensure content is consistent with the established strategy, brand guidelines, and industry standards.
Associate Creative Director Responsibilities:
- Mentor and guide junior staff members of the agency and directs them toward the overall vision for the brand
- Offers well-reasoned and thoughtful critiques of others’ work
- Presents creative to clients and core constituents
- Engages in productive dialogue as it pertains to brand strategy, narrative arch, and copy to ensure alignment; real-time as necessary with both internal and client teams
- Dives enthusiastically into new business opportunities and brings ideas and new thinking to the table to secure wins
- Participates actively on business development initiatives representing the creative department
- Understands the agencies strategic direction
- Stays abreast of industry drivers
- Keeps up to date on key client’s challenges, opportunities and competition
- Takes an active interest in clients’ market and develops a sound knowledge of clients’ product and target audiences
Associate Creative Director Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 10 years in an advertising agency/in-house agency
- Experience in the healthcare/pharmaceutical space required
About The BOSS Group:
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook