Assistant Product Design Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with the creative team on putting highly creative designs together.
- Make sure presentation samples are completed to a high standard.
- Art direction for products from initial concepts through to production.
- Checks all files are correctly set up for production.
- Ensure that all mock-ups sent out to production match the original mock-up.
- Assist in reviewing and approving pre-production samples.
- Maintain an up to date trend review at all times.
Assistant Product Design Manager Requirements / Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in design or related field.
- 3-5 years of experience with at least 1 year of management experience.
- Highly skilled in Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Must be a highly organized and motivated individual who is able to multitask to ensure changing demands and deadlines are met.
- Portfolio of design and design directed products with focus in the gifting or decor space required when applying.
Job ID: 317654
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: