Associate Editorial Responsibilities:
- Partners with an editorial manager to:
- Source, develop and execute innovative online content experiences in a variety of media formats—including recipes, articles, slide shows and videos—to engage customers, build authority and, ultimately, drive sales for the our client's brand.
- Develop horizontal and category ecommerce experiences (Marketing, Retail Merchandising, UX/Product) that are aligned with overall company calendars and strategies. Manages inputs from category site teams, marketing partners, stores partners, and product partners to develop a cohesive experience.
- Plan, execute and promote supplier sponsorship opportunities for branded or native content experiences
- Works independently (with editorial manager guidance) to:
- Support the tactical production of content assets. Everything from requesting copy and imagery assets, to reviewing them, to building, QA’ing and publishing content. If you enjoy writing, there is opportunity to write, but it’s not required. More important is being able to think in terms of story angles and themes.
- Conduct research that informs our content. Including SEO, competitive landscape, influencer research.
- Manage data entry and tracking. Inputs and tracks data on a number of platforms that we use to manage the content creation process.
- Support the maintenance of our content. Ensures that existing content is optimized before it is republished.
- Gather and evaluate metrics to find and recommend opportunities for optimization.
- Run small projects that will help you build your editorial content skills.
- Simultaneously execute multiple projects within a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and support company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: