Assistant Design Manager Responsibilities:
- Must be a highly creative individual who is able to produce exceptional design direction and product innovation - Must have an outstanding portfolio of design or design directed product.
- Must be a good communicator and be able to develop detailed design briefs.
- Must excel at predicting trends within all industry areas and be able to translate this back in to our product areas.
- Work with the creative team on putting highly creative ranges together for clients.
- Create art direction for products from initial concepts through to production.
- Checks all files are correctly set up for production.
- Ensure that all mock-ups sent out to production match the original mock-up together with the file for production and the specification sheet.
- Assist in reviewing and approving pre-production samples.
- Maintains an up to date trend review at all times.
- 1-2 years of management experience in a related industry is desired
- Must be proficient on the Mac – Illustrator, Photoshop and In-Design
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: