Art Director Responsibilities:
• Communicate the client's vision and carry that through all visual output.
• Provide art direction through detailed creative briefs for in-house studio art team.
• Direct and approve custom commissioned works requested by the sales team, created by in-house art studio as well as outside artists.
• Be a hands-on active participant in the development of new products.
• Interface with Project Management and Sales teams on art needs, trends and commissions through meetings.
• Manage Artist Relations manager who handles new artist recruiting and maintains existing external artist relationships
Art Director Requirements / Skills:
• Prior work experience as an Art Director, Senior Designer or Senior Studio Manager
• Comprehensive knowledge of the Art and Design industry including historic, museum, architecture and commercial.
• Hands on experience with one or more of the following: printmaking, painting, sculpture, screen-printing.
• Experienced in Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
• Prior experience managing a team is a must.
• Proficient in MS Office Suite.
• Must have portfolio of previous work directed and/or created.
• Bachelor’s degree in Art or Design related field
• Minimum of six years relevant experience in a related industry.
Job ID: 217577KK
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: