Application Support Specialist Responsibilities:
- Provide world class front line support to end users of software and hardware.
- Take ownership of issues and seek out resolutions, sometimes working with other teams/departments.
- Train clients on features and uses of software in response to reported issues.
- Leverage salesforce.com, phone, email, and web based support tools to communicate status and collaborate on solutions.
Application Support Specialist Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Experience in a customer support or customer facing role.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, with the ability to quickly build rapport with team members and customers.
- Must excel in a fast-paced, agile environment where critical thinking and strong problem solving skills are required for success.
- Strong technical and analytical skills.
- Proven ability to function in a self-directed environment.
- Understanding of technical support practices such as ticket documentation, service level agreements, and escalation processes.
- Innovative thinker who is positive, proactive, and readily embraces change.
- Able to handle clients professionally and confidently.
- Solid experience using Outlook, Excel, and MS Word.
- Affinity for learning new and evolving technologies and software programs.
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- Resourceful, flexible, adaptable and ability to work well with limited direction and oversight.
- Innovative, inventive and curious – always asking questions and learning.
Job ID: 315434MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: