Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Develops a “trusted advisor” relationship with aligned clients
- Maintains the “big picture” for projects and client requirements ensuring that related deliverables are treated appropriately
- Serves as initial point of contact (intake) for all aligned-client projects and recommends and advises clients on options and capabilities utilizing marketing best practices
- Partners with clients to enhance creative brief quality and identify key messages
- Writes and evaluates creative brief content for completeness and actionable content that will enable the creative team to create on-target deliverables for the client
- Serves as the voice within the creative studio for the client and facilitates client interaction with the designers and writers as appropriate.
- Ensures that the creative team understands client requirements and perspective and that the final output aligns as appropriate.
- Attends intake, client reviews, and other client meetings. Helps client understand the importance of the brand and marketing objectives.
- 5+ years of experience
- BA/BS required
- Must have extensive experience writing creative briefs
- In-depth knowledge of healthcare and marketing communications strategies
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: