Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Runs client meetings and presents creative, marketing and digital decks briefing on the previous month’s activity.
- Lead projects from kickoff to end.
- Identify new business opportunities with existing clientele.
- Demonstrates understanding of media vehicles and omnichannel marketing.
- Identify and resolve issues quickly and efficiently.
- Plans a range of projects by collaborating with internal teams to identify and manage deviations in strategic direction.
- A Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising or related field is required.
- Must have a minimum of three years of professional account management experience within an agency environment.
- Must understand Paid Advertising and Organic Digital Marketing.
- Must be a strategic thinker and capable of managing multiple clients simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite.
- Previous experience with a content management system (CMS), primary social media management platforms, Facebook Ads manager and MailChimp.
- Experience with project management platforms similar to Zoho, Basecamp, and Trello.
Job ID: 315822MR
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: