Ad Title: Account Manager
Great permanent opportunity to work with multiple clients that span throughout healthcare, non-profit and higher ed.
Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Ongoing management of assigned client accounts
- Working with the team to coordinate client calls, create project schedules, schedule meetings and presentations, and manage ongoing relationships
- Keeping assigned clients and projects on time and on budget while clearly communicating to the client where the team is in process as needed
Account Manager Requirements:
- Mandatory: 3-5 years of related work experience in AM or Marketing role
- MUST HAVE at least 2 years of agency experience
- MUST Experience managing MULTIPLE clients at a time (preferably mid to small sized client and/or non-profit)
Job ID: 315810JS
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: