Account Manager Responsibilities:
- Work with creative team and business partners to create and support client strategy development and execution. Conduct data reporting and analytics, and compliance submissions.
- Modify and create custom client material inventory
- Support record keeping and communicate on behalf of the client
- Assist with some other administration type items
- Managing changing priorities and changing directions
- 2+ years relevant experience
- Strategic marketing experience
- Experience in managing complex projects
- Workfront PM Software experience is a plus
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced, ambiguous work environmen
Job ID: 315165AT
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: