Account Manager Responsibilities
- Manages all internal and external resources including creative, digital and operations teams to ensure executions are strategically aligned with overall objectives of the client.
- Fully understands the complete scope and all requirements (expectations, deliverables, budgets, timing) for the successful completion of all projects
- Leading the agency in providing overall strategic direction in coordination with Account Planning, Creative and Brand Strategy
Account Manager Requirements
- Account Management experience, specifically in an agency setting
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in Marketing, Advertising or Business Management
- Proven experience developing and maintaining client relationships
- Must have 3 – 5 years of experience in an Digital Marketing or Online Advertising agency as an account manager, project manager, and project coordinator
- Ability to successfully manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines while maintaining accuracy, attention to detail, and adherence to company policies and procedures
Job ID: 314336LM
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: