If you are looking to join a collaborative, fast-paced, and cutting-edge in-house creative team, this role is for you! Our client is looking for a strong Account Executive (Temporary Hire) to support an enterprise-wide rebranding initiative. This is a great opportunity to work on a highly visible project within one of the leading hospitality organizations, located in McLean, VA.
Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Will work collaboratively with internal clients to develop smart, successful, integrated communications strategies in support of a large-scale rebranding initiative.
- Will oversee, manage, and prioritize project workflows from conception through launch; ensuring that all project deliverables are executed on time and on strategy.
- Will communicate priorities, needs, challenges, and opportunities to internal teams and clients in order to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Will collaborate with design marketing and brand teams to build engaging content that provides value to the consumer and meets business objectives.
- Ability to leverage knowledge of marketing communications, insight, and brand acumen to guide the development of integrated creative communications solutions is integral to this role.
- Experience in the hospitality industry is a plus
Account Executive Requirements:
- 4 years experience working as an Account Executive or Project Manager for an agency or a large in-house creative team
- Background working within brand management and brand guidelines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to mange, foster relationships, and drive deadlines with internal clients
- Experience translating client input and client requirements to a creative team including senior designers and production designers
- Detail-oriented and ability to juggle multiple projects at once
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: