Account Executive Responsibilities:
- Serve as the main, day-to-day point of contact for brand partners.
- Act as a strategic partner and extension of the brand team while ensuring that all project deliverables are executed on strategy.
- Act as liaison between the brand and the cross-functional teams
- Responsible for strategic project consultation and creating integrated project proposals (i.e. Scope of Work), based on the needs of the client and working with the internal team to ensure estimates/proposals are thorough and accurate
- Work with Project Manager (PM) in monitoring budgets for active projects and specific project deliverables. Keep abreast of priorities, needs, challenges and opportunities communicated by PM to other internal cross-functional team members
- Strengthen client partnerships by applying project consultation expertise as well as marketing expertise and brand acumen to ensure that projects are executed on time, on budget, and on strategy
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Must be proficient in building client relationships, with a proven record of business development within assigned accounts
- Bachelors degree in communications, marketing, journalism or business.
- 4+ years of work experience in marketing communications and/or advertising with at least three years as an account executive strongly preferred.
- A strong sense of copy/design best practices along with experience developing creative communications across multiple media and social channels
- Experience leading a multi-functional project team in both traditional and digital marketing
- Expertise with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Job ID: 315620TA
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: