Account Director Responsibilities:
- Develops the scope of work and negotiates staffing configurations to properly execute the work.
- Sets the KPIs for the project
- Supports and participate in the development of junior team members.
- Ensures that the strategic goals of the account are communicated to and met by our multi-disciplinary agency team.
- Sets performance standards and goals for the group to maximize team effectiveness.
- Manages a team of 6-7 direct reports
- Presents analysis and recommendations to the client
- Controls budgets, monitors account costs, and manages account P&L.
- 7-10 years of work experience in an advertising agency setting.
- Excellent written and oral communications skills are essential.
- Detail-oriented team builder with strong problem-solving skills
- Previous marketing experience focused on Multicultural consumers
- beverage brand work or consumer-packaged goods experience are also desirable.
- Experience overseeing campaign development from start to finish.
- Computer literacy and proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, particularly Word, Excel and PowerPoint, required.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: