Account Director Responsibilities:
- Build credibility and rapport with clients
- Field client’s requests to document and obtain requested modifications for work in progress
- Stay actively involved with “day-to-day” client initiatives (strategy, understanding of business-building, creative projects, and media)
- Prepare special project client presentations
- Review all materials prior to client presentations and final production
- Manage client scope, budgets and expectations
- Supervise, train and mentor team members
- Develop business-building ideation for agency and clients
- Partner with internal Strategy, Analytics, Creative, Social Media, Content, Development, Video, Project Management and Media teams.
- Provide accurate and timely market data, job specifications, budget parameters and marketing updates to internal teams
- Maintain records of client time utilization, expenditures, conference reports, etc.
- Oversee client billing.
Account Director Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications or similar field
- Understand client’s products and business
- Understanding of basic client contracts
- 7 years of prior Account Management experience within a fully integrated advertising agency
- Prior working experience with financial/banking clients
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel for client presentations and meetings
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: