Our client, an innovative agency located in Chicago, IL (River North) is looking for a full time/direct hire Account Director to join their growing team! If you are a driven, strategic, and entrepreneurial individual that can drive business through critical thinking, this could be a great opportunity for you! The Account Director will be overseeing a flagship account with one of the most renowned automotive companies in the world. You will play a key role in discovering insights to achieve actionable business solutions, with an end goal of driving new leads to the dealerships nationwide. The ideal candidate will be strategic, extremely media savvy, hands on, and adaptable.
- Driven to manage day-to-day activities for flagship brand and highly visible client
- Develop strong relationships with senior client contacts and agency creative teams
- Present and lead all agency work/proposals to clients
- Receive client briefings and lead the creative team through each project from concept through completion
- Treat the client as your own business - take leadership over new creative solutions, problem solving, and driving new leads back to the client
- Help to develop and manage all local advertising campaigns, data acquisition, and client events
- Support the management of clients CRM program in house
Account Director Requirements:
- 8-10 years of professional experience - Experience within the automotive industry or with an automative client or business is required
- Agency experience preferred
- Proven experience managing client accounts, relationships, and campaigns
- Experience with cross-media planning and execution management across a variety of earned, owned, and paid media platforms
- Proven ability to be strategic, scrappy, thoughtful, creative, and deadline driven
- Exceptional leadership skills with the ability lead and mentor Account Coordinators
- Lean and mean agency that employs entrepreneurial and driven professionals
- Summer Fridays and summer outings
- Company supports employees development by attending seminars and conferences
- Opportunity to work with a flagship brand and incredibly fun client!
About The BOSS Group:
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook Twitter Linkedin