The BOSS Group is looking for a talented 2D/3D Designer for an opportunity in Windsor Mill, MD. This will be an on-site, Direct Hire opportunity with a February start date.
The designer is responsible for understanding the overall requirements of the client and designing a solution that will meet their needs. We are looking for candidates that have both 2D and 3D design experience. The work consists of conceptual designs for custom environments, large format graphic design for trade show displays, permanent exhibits and corporate environments.
- Create 2D graphic design for permanent displays, trade show exhibits and graphic signage
- Create 3D exhibit design concepts and renderings from concept to final design completion
- Construct detailed specifications for fabrication of all exhibit components
- Produce design presentation materials
- Ability to communicate and articulate your design concept to our clients.
- Work in team environment with sales, project managers and fabricators
- Maintain graphic design applications and Mac platform to include organization of files, archiving and upgrades of software
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task various projects
- Detail-oriented and have the ability to work to the client's budget and schedule
- Work in a team atmosphere with sales staff, project manager and fabricators
- Collaborate with other designers to complete large scale projects
- Fluent with Adobe Creative Suite and experience with software to create line drawings, shop drawings and 3D renderings such as Vectorworks and Artlantis
- Bachelor's or Associates degree in Graphic Design or a related field is preferred
- A minimum of three years graphic design experience is required
- Work with a team in an agency setting who support high-quality advertising creative and support stations graphic needs.
About The BOSS Group
We make it easy for you to enjoy the work you love by providing great benefits. With an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program, we have you covered.
As a staffing agency dedicated exclusively to the creative, marketing and digital space, we offer temporary and full-time opportunities with corporations, associations, design agencies and non-profit organizations. With 30+ years of experience and strong client partnerships that span across the U.S., we make sure each placement is a good fit for you and our clients. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.Connect With Us: