The BOSS Group is looking for a talented junior email marketing specialist for a direct hire/ full time opportunity in Irving, TX. As junior email marketing specialist, you will be responsible for the development and delivery of digital marketing assets (email, web content, social media and online advertising.) This position will be responsible for testing and launching digital marketing campaigns and assist with post-deployment analysis, and optimization.
- Create, code, and send interactive, responsive HTML emails & templates for desktop, mobile and tablet devices.
- Oversee email list segmentation to increase engagement and retention and to get the right message to the right person at the right time.
- Monitor email reputation and deliverability. Track and optimize campaigns based on deliverability & unsubscribe rate.
- Track, analyze and report regularly on email campaign results including audience, offers, messaging, creative, deliverability, open rates, click through rates, conversion, and subscriber list growth and health.
- Track daily, weekly and monthly key performance metrics for individual campaigns and monitor and report on metrics such as keyword ranking, effectiveness of site optimization, conversion rates and other metrics.
- Assist in creation and publishing of unique and engaging content for all social media platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree highly preferred, preferably in marketing, communications, public relations, journalism or related field. Experience at a nonprofit organization preferred.
- One to three years of marketing-related experience including working with a CRM and marketing analytics.
- Solid experience using email marketing platforms and content management systems required. Technical and analytical experience with online fundraising platforms such as Blackbaud Luminate, DonorDrive, SalesForce, etc. a plus. Microsoft Office, Dreamweaver, HTML and Adobe Suite (Photoshop) experience also preferred.
- Fluency in web analytics tools, social media marketing applications, and leading social media monitoring platforms.
The BOSS Group offers an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay, and a health benefits program.
The BOSS Group places highly qualified creative, marketing and digital talent with top temporary and direct hire positions nationwide. Get to know us, and the tools we provide for freelancers and full-time job seekers at www.thebossgroup.com. Like us on Facebook to receive updates. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
The BOSS Group - Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Keywords: Creative, Email Marketing, Email, Digital, Marketing, Web Content, Social Media, Online Advertising, Analysis, Code, HTML, Templates