Our client, A large American public university, currently located in Adelphi, MD is seeking a talent UX Designer to joint their digital experience team. This temporary hire (3 month) UX designer will be responsible for creating website and application mock-ups, specifications, and design skills. Day to day, the UX designer will work collaboratively with project managers, business analysts, web producers, writers, graphic designers, developers, and QA resources.
UX Designer Responsibilities:
UX Designer Requirements:
- Facilitate business requirement gathering and consolidation
- Design, build, and analyze usability tests, including think-aloud studies, surveys, clickable prototype tests, card sorts, and tree tests using UserZoom
- Generate flow diagrams using LuicdChart
- Develop lo-fi mock-ups for desktop, tablet, and mobile /tablet design interaction best practices
- Bachelor's degree in information science, interaction design, graphic design, web development or a related filed
- Three years of UX design experience
- Experience developing and executing usability tests
- Experience using Balsamiq, Axure, UserZoom, LuidChart
- Experience using the Adobe Creative Suite
- Knowledge of 508 Compliance regulations
About The BOSS Group
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook