We have a new opportunity for you! Check out this amazing senior social media analyst job for a direct hire/ full-time position currently located in Fort Worth, TX. The Senior Social Media Analyst is responsible for collaborating with strategy and client teams to analyze and optimize digital campaigns/programs, to show high-quality value for our clients. Our ideal candidate is an experienced digital analyst who is passionate about process, driving simplicity from complexity, team collaboration and enjoys being hands on with social data.
Senior Social Media Analyst Responsibilities:
Senior Social Media Analyst Requirements:
- In-depth analysis of ongoing social metrics as well as campaigns and event activations across all platforms
- Develop and implement relevant benchmarks and KPIs for multiple brands simultaneously
- Pull and analyze social media data natively from multiple social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.) as well as multiple third-party platforms. Deep, knowledge and experience with Spredfast, Brandwatch, Google Analytics required as well as general knowledge and understanding of other social data sources.
- Develop and implement social listening strategies and reporting templates for trending topics and/or crisis communications for the brand
- Report on community management, showcasing response and support across campaigns and special events
- Work closely with integrated digital team to establish reporting disciplines that work together to highlight value and achievement of client goals
About The BOSS Group
- Working knowledge of Spredfast, Brandwatch and Google Analytics required
- Knowledge of additional third-party social data platforms preferred (Radian 6, Meltwater, Sysomos)
- Building and administering detailed and complex reports and dashboards
- Setup, testing, launching and scoring of campaigns and programs, and reporting on campaign analytics
- Strong understanding of A/B testing
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook