Check out this amazing senior designer position currently located in Baltimore, MD. For this temp-to-hire, senior designer opportunity you will support a client in Baltimore city that specializes in full-service events strategy and production for higher education, corporate and non-profit organizations.
Senior Designer Requirements:
- They’re looking to add a strong Sr. Designer
- Experience across events, experiential, exhibitions, or retail environments
- Someone who’s interested in being involved in all stages of the creative process – from discovery and concept design to production and live implementation
- MUST be a conceptual designer
- ensures that designs not only look beautiful, but that they’re functional, strategic and make good business sense for the client
- understand how people interact with their environment
- Vectorworks or AutoCad and Photoshop
- Understand lighting, how to incorporate it, and how it functions in environmental design
- Fast paced environment
- Strong communication skills, able to work with a team and pitch ideas to clients
Nice to have:
About The BOSS Group
- Software Experience: Sketchup, 3DVIZ, 3D Studio Max, or Cinema 4D, OR Mental Ray or V-Ray
- Producing presentation boards containing renderings, material samples, color charts, etc.
- InDesign and Illustrator
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook