The BOSS Group is seeking an experienced Certified Scrum Master (CSM) for a temporary hire (contract) position currently located New York, NY. The Scrum Master will partner closely with product owners and development managers during release planning, maintaining focus on sprint goals, removing impediments, escalating issues to management when appropriate, facilitating scrum ceremonies and encouraging accountability for the delivery of high quality, tested working software every sprint, as well as ensuring retrospectives result in continuous improvement sprint to sprint.
Scrum Master (CSM) Responsibilities:
Scrum Master (CSM) Requirements:
- You will plan, forecast, oversee and document all aspects of the specific projects you are working
- You will work with management and multiple groups (accounts & IT) to ensure the scope and direction of each project is clearly defined and remains on schedule
- You will also assist with various program reporting needs
- Lead the planning and implementation of cross-functional, technical projects
- Lead the definition of project scope and deliverables across teams
- Develop and maintain detailed schedules, work plans and resource maps
- Manage multiple large projects simultaneously working with each account leader
- Provide clear but thorough verbal and written communications to stakeholders at all levels
- Proactively identify, manage and resolve issues and risks
- Mentor and coach teams on Agile/Scrum practices and self-organization
- Ensure project stakeholders and management are kept appropriately informed of project status and that there is sufficient record of meetings and decision-making
About The BOSS Group
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Six or more years of Scrum Master work experience
- Experience using different project management methodologies including Scrum/Agile
- Experience with Microsoft Suite of Products including PowerPoint, Excel and Word
- Scrum Master Certification (CSM)
- Strong, concise documentation, reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to lead multiple geographically dispersed cross-functional projects and consistently complete them with quality, on time and within budget
- Effective team player with exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent communication & leadership skills
- Highly organized, strong problem solving skills
We offer an attractive compensation package including competitive salary, 401(k) plan, weekly paychecks, holiday pay and a health benefits program.
A specialist in placing creative, marketing and digital talent, The BOSS Group, offers temporary and direct hire/full-time positions with corporations, associations design agencies and non-profit organizations across the U.S. With 28 years of experience staffing and recruiting top creative talent we seek the best placement for you. The BOSS Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Where Talent and Opportunity Meet
Connect with us on Facebook